We strive to achieve excellence and meet each client and patient’s individual needs’.
With a ‘Big enough to cope, small enough to care’ attitude our five surgeries serve their local communities with the care, attention and dedication that you would expect. Owner and patient care is undeniably our first concern. Local branch surgeries provide clients & their pets convenience & continuity of care.
With specialised Small animal facilities on-site capable of treating the most complex medical and surgical cases and a 24 hour emergency service; we do not use any deputising service – ensuring that the Vet on call is always an employee of Parklands with full access to your pets’ medical history.
As part of our commitment to provide the highest standard of animal healthcare, advice and treatment, we offer many facilities which include:
- 24 hour emergency cover
- Qualified veterinary nursing staff highly trained to monitor and care for your pet
- Fully equipped operating theatres with modern anaesthetic equipment and highly sophisticated monitoring equipment.
- Heated wards and comfortable hospitalisation facilities
- A dedicated Isolation Ward, separate from our cattery and kennels
- Separate hospital wards for cats and dogs
- Specialist diagnostics, digital radiography, ECG recording, endoscopy, bronchoscopy, ultrasound and blood pressure monitoring.
- Modern equipment to provide full dental treatments including dental xrays
- On-site laboratory which produces high quality results quickly
- Computerised client records and fully itemised invoices
- Advice freely available on feeding, breeding, worming and all aspects of general pet care, including a regular Well Pet Clinic run by our excellent nursing staff.
- Puppy Parties to enable early and successful puppy socialisation.
- A Puppy club to follow on from first vaccinations – this includes free monthly veterinary examinations
- Pet Passports
RCVS ACCREDITED PRACTICES
We are committed to the highest standards of Veterinary medicine and Care and invest in our staff, equipment and premises to bring this to our clients. With Accreditation by the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons, we are inspected regularly and at short notice to ensure we meet these high standards.